Full-time / Brampton, Ontario
Steele Consulting is a human resources consulting firm operating for more than 20 years in the Greater Toronto Area. We’re a small team composed of highly qualified professionals, with a vast knowledge in recruitment and administrative areas for both small and big companies. We’re looking to expand our reach by adding more people with the right profile to our team.
You will be working with our existing customers, providing proactive human resources consulting in all areas of their workforce including talent management, employee relations, organizational restructuring, leadership development and more.
This is your profile:
- +5 years of human resources experience in a HR Generalist capacity
- Customer focused with solid experience developing workforce plans based on business objectives
- Strong analytic capability to identify and diagnose pressing business challenges
- Strong stakeholder credibility and network. To be influential in optimizing stakeholder collaboration.
- Great ability to present powerful presentations that drives action
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources / Business
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.