Full-time / Brampton, Ontario
Steele Consulting is constantly looking for customer service representatives. You will be responsible for handling incoming calls from existing and potential customers. You will identify the customer’s needs and work to accurately assess and respond to them. For this position you will be allocated to our client for contracts of 3 to 12 months.
You should have flexibility and willingness to work in various shifts. Not all of them during the usual business hours.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience as customer service representative.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Strong and developed communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- Strong time management & organization skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts, available to work within business hours
- Working knowledge of PCs, and strong keyboarding skills.
Steele Consulting is a human resources consulting firm operating for more than 20 years. We are a small team composed of highly qualified professionals, with a vast knowledge in recruitment and administrative areas of both small and big companies. Working with us means having more freedom. We respect each individual for the value he or she brings to us. If you are looking for a highly professional environment, we invite you to submit your application.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.